Cowbutt Crunchies Cosplay Fandom Hoodie Giveaway
What the hell, guys.
We hit a really big number so it’s time for another giveaway as a thank-you to all of our awesome followers! We’re going to reprise the last giveaway by giving one winner a custom Fandom Hoodie of their choice! This hoodie may be from any series and of any character or OC, and will be sewn in the style of our God Tier and other Fandom Hoodies. All of our hoodies are made from multiple layers of sweatshirt fleece, home-dyed, and sized to fit.
The rules are:
- Tumblr likes and reblogs count as one entry each. No sideblogs please. We do check.
- We’re trying to be good at maintaining our Facebook account too, so you may enter again by liking and sharing the post on our Facebook page!
- You do need to be following our Tumblr and/or Facebook page to win! If you’re not following us already, this blog is 100% weird cosplay shenanigans and tutorials so check us out maybe if you’re not?
- We will randomly a select a winner, but if you don’t respond within 48 hours we will choose the next person on the list. International shipping is a-okay.
Check out this post if you have any questions, or send us an ask off-anon! The giveaway will end on May 31st, 2014. Good luck!!
Ever worry that when you join a fandom you won’t be able to easily find others who like what you do? Worry no more! We at animebonds are listing the fans of each fandom so that anybody can easily find blogs to follow!
So, if you’re in the fandom above, like or reblog this post to become a part of the fandom list!
Visit ANIMEBONDS to find out more about the project, and feel free to suggest any fandoms to us, or ask about the project in general, in the askbox ~ Please spread the word so blogs of each fandom can be found!
To make the project work we need YOUR support. Thank you ♥
The marching bands actually got screentime during the halftime show.
The bands got more screentime in this game than Peter Capaldi got in Time of the Doctor.
*insert gif of someone flailing happily*
Cowbutt Crunchies’s How Did This Even Happen 5555 Followers Fandom Hoodie Giveaway
Whoa, it’s already time for another giveaway! I love Interstella 5555 so I wanted to do something really awesome this time. The winner will receive a fandom hoodie of their choice from any character/series, sewn in the style of our Homestuck God Tier hoodies! (yes, you can request a HS god tier too) All of our hoodies are made from multiple layers of sweatshirt fleece, home-dyed, and sized to fit.
The rules are:
- Likes and reblogs both count, but please be considerate of your followers when reblogging more than once. No sideblogs please.
- You do have to be following us to win! If you’re not following us already, this blog is 100% weird cosplay shenanigans and tutorials so check us out maybe if you’re not?
- You must have your ask box open at the contest’s end! We will randomly a select a winner, but if you don’t respond within 48 hours, we will choose the next person on the list.
The giveaway will end on September 1st, 2013. Good luck!!
Deciding to enter this — if anything, I now have more cosplay tutorials at my fingertips! :D
This is one of the projects we’ve been working on. It’s an actual cosplay-sized pen! The gold cap comes off, and the ink is replaceable.
Since these take a long time to make, whether or not we go forward and make some of these pens depends on how much interest there is. So reblog and share if you want to see more of these! ♥
For the love of all things, yes.
Count me among the interested! :DDDD
My cousin says it’s not popular.
Help me out by proving that it is, please and thank you. <3
It was my first anime, I still have nostalgia feels for it ya’ll
I’m a huge fan and I’ve got the blog and collection to prove it! XD
Let’s be a part of getting those notes up guys!
An amazing tutorial on how to make your very own Sailor Senshi/Fuku Cosplay! Had a hard time finding really descriptive youtube tutorials surprisingly. So had to find step by step images!
If you still need to visually see how to make a pleaded skirt here’s a youtube link to How To Cosplay: Make A Pleated Skirt! Though she doesn’t use actually cloth in the tutorial she uses paper - I think it’s pretty useful.
Oh my god, Vi become a Sailor scout with me!
I still consider on occasion doing a male Sailor cosplay, but I really don’t think it’d look good on me. Need to lose weight before I do it.
I think that Sayaka is a Cancer. Her Soul Gem is in the shape of a “C” or a crescent moon. The moon, according to the Zodiac, is a planet that is ruled by Cancer. Cancer is also a water sign, and the moon is said to be connected to the tides. Sayaka has a connection to water because of her Witch form. She’s also moody and sensitive, and puts up a wall. She’s also caring and protective of those around her. Those are all traits that Cancers have!
Dylan Saunders is making a solo album “Confluence”. This is the song as heard on his kickstarter page. Support him here!
Seriously, even if this post makes no sense to you, listen to this song and consider donating. This guy definitely falls into the category of “singers so good that no one realizes they exist.” Anyone who hangs out with Darren Criss on a regular basis deserves a chance to shine on their own. :D